When things don't go right with the Siren system, we want to help make it right. On this page you'll find contact information, plus what you should take note of in order to help us help you.
For help with Siren, Toughbooks, printers, CAD interface, password resets or anything else related to the system:
By phone: 1-877-744-0443
Monday - Friday: 6 am - 7 pm
Weekends and holidays: 8 am - 7 pm
By email: If you can't reach Helpdesk by phone, OR if you need to report a problem outside of phone hours, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't give up... If you don't get a timely response, call back or email again. A ticket will have been opened for your problem, so check your email, take note of the ticket number, reference it in your follow-up, and be a squeaky wheel.
When reporting a problem, give us enough information so that we can help solve the problem. Prior to calling, OR when you're going to send an email, please be prepared to tell us:
1. Your name and contact info (email / phone)
2. Call sign, car number and Toughbook device number if applicable (that's on a label on the device)
3. Date and time of the issue
4. Location of the issue, if relevant. Example: If no connectivity note whether this is when you are in the station, driving, at a specific hospital, etc.
5. Details of the issue. Example: When I am at the station connected to eMobile, I see green lights in Siren. As soon as we leave the station, the Toughbook shows we are connected to Larrey, but I see a red and yellow light in Siren and we are not receiving CAD messages until we get to the hospital and are in range of other ambulances.
6. Troubleshooting steps taken so far. Example: We have powered off and re powered on the Toughbook. We have also reset the IVG in the car. Still does not appear to be working.