To temporarily correct or mitigate hypotension during the peri-intubation and/or peri-cardiac arrest periods.
• ABSOLUTE: Hypertension
• ABSOLUTE: Inadequate Fluid Resuscitation
• Required to exceed total maximum dose of PHENYLephrine 500mcg
• PHENYLephrine 100mcg Slow IV/IO Q2 to 3mins PRN
Peri-Cardiac Arrest Cardiogenic Shock or Bradycardia
• EPINEPHrine 10mcg Slow IV/IO Q2 to 3mins PRN
• EPINEPHrine 1mcg/kg Slow IV/IO Q2 to 3mins PRN
• Push Pressors are a temporary bridge to definitive treatment
• Patient must be adequately fluid resuscitated
• Only to be used in the settings of hypotension in the peri-intubation and/or peri-cardiac arrest periods.